Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 64.2

Dex-chan lover
Reposting this here!

AYO WILL DIDN'T JUST CHARM A PAIR OF GODDESS BUT A PAIR OF GODDESS SISTERS WTF!?!?

In a way also, hasn't Will also seduced the ultimate goth with stagnate, and the ultimate holy nun with Gracefell? I swear he is hitting multiple tags with these two goddesses. Gods that is impressive!

Dex-chan lover
-Be Will
-Denied the undead god’s romantic move
-Avoided the fate that they could avatared themself as a male for physical interaction
It’s either the best decision or the worse decision depending on Will’s orientation

Aggregator gang
Man, Will having the option to have either goddess as a consort worked out far better for him than it did for us in elden ring.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LMAO at Will and his maidenless behavior. The goddess shimaidon is real.

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the use of "maidenless" here, but then I thought about how far the Elden Ring memes must have reached. Plus, having felt a general "dark souls" feel from Goddess of Torchlight... I am most likely wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the use of "maidenless" here, but then I thought about how far the Elden Ring memes must have reached. Plus, having felt a general "dark souls" feel from Goddess of Torchlight... I am most likely wrong.
Seeing as in the flashback Valacirca used the word 'kudos' when killing the dwarves, I would say the translator is putting in some of his own preferences.

Dex-chan lover
Unsounded Mentioned
Best webcomic online. Kill 6b Demons is up there as is 10 Earth Shattering Blows. Rising Sand would be neck and neck with Unsounded if the page release rate was quicker. Makes sense it's slow with how detailed and clean their pages are, though.
Waiting on Daughter of the Lilies to return and I'm sacrificing lambs every day in hopes that Der-shing picks The Meek back up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That’s one lovely bird that they got there.

Thanks for releasing the whole chapter on the same day.

Dex-chan lover
Best webcomic online. Kill 6b Demons is up there as is 10 Earth Shattering Blows. Rising Glass would be neck and neck with Unsounded if the page release rate was quicker. Makes sense it's slow with how detailed and clean their pages are, though.
Waiting on Daughter of the Lilies to return and I'm sacrificing lambs every day in hopes that Der-shing picks The Meek back up.
furiosly makes notes
Oh boy, I know none of these. Which is great, since it means I get to read them with a sizable backlog of pages accumulated :3

Users who are viewing this thread