Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 65.2

Double-page supporter
Well I mean if you were able to activate a magic sword's power and survive being repeatedly melted by an Ancient Dragon's breath then owning said sword should be the minimum reimbursement you should get.
the sword that saved his ass was Overeater, not Calldawn, it keep absorbing the dragon's life while he was bathing in it's breath

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the manga will end soon. There is only a bit more in Book 4, and Book 5 is something of a collection of side stories/ epilogue to the arc as a whole.

....Plus no Book 6 has come out yet, and it's been nearly ~6 years.
I hope it wont end up like the king killer chronicle

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments, it sucks that it's about to go to the mountains of hiatustra.

Really love how they both see the "Dragon's buff" as a curse. Probably a huge middle finger to Will and to make a point that he'll live long enough to be the villain.

Kenya imagine if Will becomes an even worse Valacirca?

Double-page supporter
Never specified he used the demon sword to survive. I said he was able to activate a magic sword's power.

It' kind of obvious that he used the high king's sword to survive, since Overeater's ability is described as:
As you cut living being with this sword, it recovers your life force. The more you cut, the more you recover
and will used it to drain the dragon's life

This story is epic. I love it! The art is great. I love how Will is always considering things and thinking ahead. The dragon arc was insanely good. I've been waiting over a year for it to conclude. This may be my favorite manga ever!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Seriously? Does no one proof read these chapters because the amount of inconsistent terminology is quite appalling.

Here just some of the official translation also used by the previous translations compared to RiohanLibert

Goddess of the Flame - Light/Torch/Lamplight/Torchlight (just stick to one already)
The Iron Country - The country of Black Steel??
The land of Flowers - Rosedoll??
Al - Ru, Vin
Sir William - Will-dono (why are we using Japanese honorifics all of a sudden after like 60 chapters without them)

Supporter
not gonna lie I kinda wanted Will with his new monstrous strength use Blood's sword he could definitely one hand it stably although its still probably too big for his frame

Users who are viewing this thread