Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 65.2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the manga will end soon. There is only a bit more in Book 4, and Book 5 is something of a collection of side stories/ epilogue to the arc as a whole.

....Plus no Book 6 has come out yet, and it's been nearly ~6 years.
Oh please God no. It'd be nice if book 6 just comes now now then or while the Manga is adapting the side stories. I don't want this to just "end"

Dex-chan lover
I was depressed to learn that since I started reading the Light Novels six years ago, it still remained in hiatus due the author needing to sort out some problems they had. Pain...

Dex-chan lover
It makes me so happy seeing them able to relax after such a tense arc.

Especially in will's old home, I hope all is okay when they return home though.

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Will, did you know you are in the same situation as him. A rare priest of a obscure goddess who body slammed a wyvern, who became a Paladin , who became a noble , who been "advice" to not to fight the dragon and now a dragonslayer . In fact Will in deeper thing considering the whole kingdom and even the surrounding polities will cause a commotion while his elf companion only has the elves

How tragic would it be if Will oversleeping is also a Dragon's trait. LIke he need extra hours a day.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
THe whole thing about the dragon power being a double edged sword is a deep thought and all that, but I have definitely seen worse curses in various work of fiction. You got off lightly Will.

Dex-chan lover
Well I mean if you were able to activate a magic sword's power and survive being repeatedly melted by an Ancient Dragon's breath then owning said sword should be the minimum reimbursement you should get.
But for survive he use demon king sword, not dwarf king sword. lol ...maybe he can go for quest "catch em all" and go for other king swords if they exist

Dex-chan lover
Oh please God no. It'd be nice if book 6 just comes now now then or while the Manga is adapting the side stories. I don't want this to just "end"
I think it's a good thing it ends on a high note.

I don't want 5 years down the line, we complaining MC beat a dragon but can't beat X or Y or worse, every few chapter MC needs a flashback during his childhood to steel himself.

Double-page supporter
now, while i know that the final volume didnt reach that far, i wonder, do you think Will will become the second coming of the High king?

Users who are viewing this thread