Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The boy in the city of the dead

Group Leader
You are right ! My bad. We'll correct this as soon as we can, thank you for telling us !

Dex-chan lover
This guy ran along the path of a falling rock instead of stepping to the side. probably had a careless accident for cause of death in his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
If the legend is true then... the words that the god said couldn't be true as the categorisation wasn't done when the god was born and there was nothing so, the god couldn't have thought of these either. Thus, the question is how did the god even perceive fire as fire??!!
And this family seems good as it is....

Dex-chan lover
The questions he asked about words should have been defined more thoroughly... or was it not explained due it not being the truth or simply it having no answers? I want to know that... but i'll go with this structure now..

Dex-chan lover
That's an extremely well preserved mummy. She doesn't look desiccated at all.

Dex-chan lover
Marie is a widow, that is my guess

@Kaarme the egyptians actually let the bodies of attractive females degrade for...
reasons...

@SSS26032002
There's an entire subfield of linguistics (with tons of overlap between fields, really) called the "philosophy of language". This manga takes several related concepts, including psychological nativism, as well as the existence of universal grammar, as plain truths, and doesn't bother to question anything. If you felt some sort of discomfort as you were reading through that section, it's because your brain wasn't making sense of something that couldn't be falsified; the core logic behind the existence of words, and their ability to invoke powers/magic in this universe, is circular but also left as-is.

It might be wrong, or it might be right, but you can't prove it either way~

Large nosed individual who likes money a lot, now where have I seen this before?

Users who are viewing this thread