Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Trial

Dex-chan lover
BRO I was so scared it was gonna be some shit like "to integrate into human society he'll have to kill them" like I never doubted Gus was still a good guy but I was worried they'd have to continue that and I'd have been so sad.

Aggregator gang
I know this manga is already at 20 something chapters and it has already probably been revealed but for those like me reading this late and like to venture into the comment section to see what as said, it's obvious to me that MC hasn't realized his surrogate family is working on a deadline. Perhaps when it is up they will become a danger to him.

I like that it seems his memories faded a lot over the years. It's one thing when they're reincarnated as a child already+/ the memories return at adolescence but when they somehow remember every detail of their previous life even after fifteen years of a new one... C'mon man. Unless that's the specific cheat, what's the point...

Banned
And he got the age thing backwards.

No, he isn't 13 in the local age and 14 in reality.
If they've got no word for 0 and count you as 1 when you're born then the local age would be 1 ahead of the real age... not 1 behind.

And the artist again clearly can't draw anatomy for shit.

This isn't even entertaining. It is just really boring, badly drawn, poorly thought out, pointless and dull characters... and absolutely nothing has progressed after 4 chapters. It is still basically the intro sequence.
I'll give it one more chapter. If it can't manage to do anything in the next chapter... fuck it.

Him being Isekai makes me question how stupid he can be to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread