Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Puzzle

Dex-chan lover
Or that he'll have to kill them if he wins cuz that's the only way for them to die or something so that's why they've been training him so hard

Double-page supporter
Considering the series' title; I'm betting they all know he truly is a Paladin, by either training, fate or destiny.

There's is only one outcome when an Undead and a true Paladin fight each other without reservations.

Que dificil situación. Me encanta y sufro al mismo tiempo *w* igual lo disfruto taantooo :3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the hard works!

I sense feels episode incoming...

Dex-chan lover
Why don't you just overpower gus with reason? Can't you just do that and get all you want to know or is it more complicated than that.. no need to scream though..

Banned
Backgammon isn't just a game of luck.

... And for all the talk of age, the kid has exactly the same face he had when he was 7 (actually 6). He isn't growing into an anything. He hasn't changed in the past 7 or 8 years.

Meanwhile he is complaining he doesn't have a face like a poorly drawn skull. ¬_¬

... What utter horseshite. I didn't think I'd give up on a series this quickly, but this is easily the worst thing I've read on the site so far.

Users who are viewing this thread