Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 11 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
What I love about this manga is that there's Gods walking on earth and isekai stuff, but, it keeps things real with life and death, training pays off without being overpowered, one error could cost your life or your comrades and any fight is a real fight so you can feel the stakes of their journey at any moment, and you can believe that they might not make it back alive.

Fed-Kun's army
Development like this is what made me fall in love with this series, a god's intervention the moment Al needed it the most, but, not because of pity or pot armor, but as a reward for the amount of faith and conviction behind his actions.

This panel reminds me of the moment, the lamp goddess intervened at the beginning of the story as well, is so cathartic to see.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Al being a badass really giving me a chill. Let's go, Al. Go for the head!!

Certainly, this series is a breath of fresh air in the genre. It is pretty neat, and so far knows when to take itself seriously and when it's ok to poke some fun at itself.
Also love the dynamic between the characters, and specially between Will, Gracefeel and Stagnate. You know there's good writing behind it when you can understand an antagonist's motivations, when they simply make sense in-universe.

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up since all the chapters are in order. This is such a good high fantasy series. The art and writing are fantastic. I don't know how popular this series is in Japan or globally (I'm only vaguely aware of the LN myself), but it can't be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread