Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Echo

Dex-chan lover
Why??
Why this manga have to be released monthly??

It just...way too painful to wait a whole month for the next release.

Dex-chan lover
while i agree its painful cause at this point each chapter is a cliff hanger, its needed so that the quality remains top-notch.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis while they did change a lot of things there's still some things in the LN that are the same, so please use spoiler on your comment

Double-page supporter
omg what the fuck... my heart. i love this so much but my heart is shattered ;-; whats gonna happen next?!?!?

@Fuko Actually not that much (as far as I've read the novels at least!)

Him being reincarnated just means he has very good compatibility with Gracefeel, the goddess of rebirth. She's the opposing force to Stagnate (ruler of undeath), so basically after he becomes the titular Paladin, he can call down legendary grade anti-undead powers in addition to having been trained by three great heroes. It's very awesome, but he's just extraordinarily blessed instead of having something like a cheat. There are other people who are as strong as he is, it's just that he's strong in multiple classes.

Dex-chan lover
That was not such a big tragedy... I've seen some things very bigger than this...
He still doesn't understand the weight of his responsibilities though. Just go somewhere else and become stronger then come back...

Dex-chan lover
If he can not give them freedom, he can give them peaceful death...

That is a more fitting end than eternal suffering...

Dammit, I like the manga not gonna lie, but Stagnate gives off a cheap villain vibe like "Yes, I'm the bad guy. I did those bad things in front of you so come and fight me"

Double-page supporter
The end of this chapter is rather saddening but Gus is true Hero here. What a GAR, to stand on par with a power of god. A fraction of it, yes, but from a fucking GOD!
My dick is diamond for Gus greatness.

😭😭😭😭.

Btw does anybody knows from what manga are the people at the last page

some questions to anyone seeing this ...why was the mc a sacrifice to break the seal? why does the mc living happily with the three free them of their attachment to the seal?(i can think of a reason for this one but not sure if its the right one) why did stagnate ask for their souls in exchange for wiping out the demons in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
@Nightmarexx1 For the first question, I don't think it specifically had to be MC as a sacrifice, but we'll probably know about that later. As for the second question, they became more and more attached to MC, so their attachment to the night king was broken. Lastly, Stagnate said he wanted the souls of really strong people, and the only way they would've given their souls is to give them what they wanted the most at the time, stop the night king from reviving, thus their attachment to him while they're undead.

Users who are viewing this thread