Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Repentance

Tsundere elf x village (?) boi
This turned shounen ai quickly, EXACTLY what I wanted to see
This manga never disappoints
Masterpiece as always

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was lovely and nice!!!! And lmao at all those ppl crying about the story 'maybe' going gay haha. Like??? Bruh, chill Kyle. Platonic and non-straight romance are things that exist too. We all only have to pray for the plot to remain good lol

Anyways!!!! Thank you for the translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people haven't learned the difference between brotherly love and brotherly sex it seems like, by looking at this comment section.

Guys, love and sex are separate. Shounen-ai is "romantic love", which DOES at the very least imply sex to some degree. Regular love is just normal and you'll be stuck in resentment if you don't open your eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
SO MUCH EMOTION AND BROMANCE.
Also, those who think that this story will become a Yaoi one, are so wrong.

Double-page supporter
Now that's Isekai done right. Getting companions so easily in other series make this one just great!

How did we get from "So, how was Marple?" to "... then one of our companions poisoned us." ?????????

some of you have never had a heart to heart conversation with a bro and it really shows.

its a normal heart to heart brotalk. hardly a shounen-ai which implying to lil bit interest as in romance partner

id talk like that to my close friend guy i trusted without thinking anything like if its a homo or not. because there are various type of relationship and love. ppl just started to mixing things up and raise a flag of LGBT freedom without fully understanding what they are protecting

Dex-chan lover
I swear the Mendel with short hair as an adventurer is more sexy than the female elves...
I didn't need even more sexual confusion.

Dex-chan lover
@pburgund If this became shounen-ai, it's unknown if it could still fly. A different audience and publication platform, largely. Comic Gardo seems to be (shounen) fantasy/isekai oriented. I didn't see anything shounen-ai in this chapter, so I'm not worried. But then again, I don't read shounen-ai, so I wouldn't even notice any subtle hints.

Dex-chan lover
Depending on others is not a healthy habit. It leads you to eventually thoughts like these.

Aggregator gang
Menel is cute af. The frilly bootie shorts + thigh high heeled boots combo is just peek culture.

Users who are viewing this thread