Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - New Companions

Double-page supporter
This is what an actual good isekai looks like. Not only do you forget that he’s a reincarnated person, you want to see more of his explorations.

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be this boring for the rest of the manga? 😶

I love this series so much. It's so gentle, in a way. I just wonder whether their new companions will stick around!

Contributor
A bundle energy and fluff! 😄
Cuddle her dammit!!! 😳
90r220k90sv21.gif

Dex-chan lover
Goodfellow? Wait, didn't they say halflings take the name of their parents for the surname?..

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, nothing bad better happen to that halfling! And keep her around for the long haul!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone dunking on Will's lack of knowledge is great.

I'm really glad the artist managed to bring Whitesails to life.

Ahhhh I hope the halfling doesn't stick around, there are enough manga with loli sidekicks that attract the wrong crowd to the story.

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE BEE!

Will is going to have a rough time if he's going to essentially, re-found a religion

Fed-Kun's army
@Owyn yes, only the beginning was good, the rest is very stale. Some bl stuff and some bs nakama power.
MC literally calls out nakama power later and jumps on and chokes a wyverm to death with bare hands....

Dex-chan lover
So, wait - he has to restore the lost religion of a land overrun by dark forces?
That sounds like a cr-
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3
How dare you call the power of pure muscle “nakama power”? It’s a choke slam, and William is a literal Force of Will, he’s a genetic freak, and he’s not normal.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, robin goodfellow but female varient!? welp people here are worried she may die, and here i am worrying about backstabbing.

Users who are viewing this thread