Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.5 - Whitesails (2)

Dex-chan lover
"I decided to convert to worship of Gracefeel after I witnessed a true miracle." "What kind of miracle?" "This crazy motherfucker suplexing a wyvern to death."

Could it have more impact if he slam the wyvern head ont the ground many times ?
Time to see wyvern's head mash !

Dex-chan lover
Will displaying his devotion to the temple of iron this chapter. ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

Aggregator gang
Dude's first boss level enemy was a god of undead, I really don't understand why you dudes are so concerned about him lifting a wyvern for a few seconds.

Also, thanks for the translation !
And quoting the best queen: "I choose violence !"

Dex-chan lover
holy fucking balls he just went all berserk on the lizard.

@kosmaj i see you're a man of culture as well

@KatoShuu i thought that as well, that he put his arm int he mouth

Dex-chan lover
DRAGON SUPLEX!!!
. . .
sorry I just really really wanted to finally see someone do it even if it wasn't a suplex

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? Will did use his head there. He did run through his options with the tools he had available, and none of them would've sufficed for taking on the wyvern. A problem you can't solve with finesse can be solved with gratuitous violence.

Dex-chan lover
tfw when brute force worked.

IIRC wasn't this how you basically get an alligator (or was it a crocodile, or both?) under control like them not having much strength in their muscles to open their mouth, only to bite down hard?

Double-page supporter
I don’t think he had his arms around it’s throat long to strangle it to death, so I think he just snapped it’s neck like Superman. Maybe using the momentum of that impossible suplex, cause holy shit boy 😆

Dex-chan lover
RMQGRL-nqmq3k4PSbkeWBm7nRdyQMC9yDJXk0Y0jmKWPJJcjSsgXnxjWLCFd-5sNoq9uGxpge-dSbGyh0W_HfYzsi9Z2zY-NsikCK4vv8cWmWs76IDBmiXzvvVJAqdBckIjWYlwZ

Muscle magic !

Dex-chan lover
HECK YEAH MUSCLE MAGIC

Now I wish for that Muscle Magician manga to return back

Users who are viewing this thread