Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - An Audience

Man I love this series... as far as Isekai go this is my favorite.. The world-building sets it apart.

uHUDEce.jpg

I... I can't unsee these lips.

Double-page supporter
Some of us who have read so many garbage wuxia really can't help seeing the bishop as the villain 😝
Everytime I see someone of higher power with copy paste villain look(bald/old/judgemental) in manga its always the villain.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has read allllll the way to volume 5 of the light novel let me just say this.

dispel any previous notions you have from previous isekai/reincarnation stories. You will often find common place tropes ignored or reversed with this story. Hell don't even think you know what you know from previous chapters either.

The god of death is actually a goddess despite their avatar being male in earlier chapters. She fancies william and wants him for herself. its adorable.

That is one major risk to try to have someone killed when you that close to them, they took down a wyvern with pure brute strength, have magic, and you are that key of a figure to the society. We just got through noting that part of the reason the place is running well is because of his leadership. It is good to lead from the front and you should never volunteer others for risks that you are unwilling to take yourself, but it is not smart to get yourself killed in your office.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath

So..basically she sank her own ship before it ever left the harbor? I mean after killing his 'parents' I doubt that he's ever going to reciprocate her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader Seriously spoiler alert. Do not open if you don't want spoilers.

She genuinely apologizes for how that splinter of her being behaved and to make it up to William, Stagnate offers her aid in dealing with a dragon powerful enough to kill fucking gods (I think the legends of the world call it Calamity's Sickle) So honestly I wouldn't say her ship is sunk just yet.... but when i said adorable i was referring to gracefeels reactions to her sister stagnate hitting on her high priest. its fucking adorable.

Dex-chan lover
If the secular ruler hadn't granted him a permission to equip men at arms, he could have always tried with the temple.

Dex-chan lover
Killing the chosen champion of a goddess sounds...short sighted.

Double-page supporter
All I hear when I read "I'll have you killed" is "Kill me, all my troops and cripple my country"...
It's like if Nazeem threatened you...
Or Maven Black-Briar...

Dex-chan lover
You absolute fools!!!

That young priest's ass is mine!

Users who are viewing this thread