Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - An Audience

Dex-chan lover
Those were some charisma and int rolls!

Other isekais can't compare, hell i fucking forgot that this was an isekai!

Dex-chan lover
the bishop...
he's a rather good guy that talks and act like a corrupt noble. but there's more to it than meets the eye. he knows what's happening around him and quite clever too. simply put, he let himself to be the bad guy so other priest can be the good guy (and not be bothered with heavy politic stuff)

a great chapter like usual. i didnt spot any differences or big cut from source material. adaptation feels like how it should

Fed-Kun's army
Awwwwwww They're so cute that I'm dying lmao so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :')

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@introvertchild that's right a Paladin, not an actual priest,Paladins don't usually work to spread their faith they are divine agents. Moreover my problem is not that he speakes like a priest but that the dialogue becomes extremely weak and cheesy when he does so. Which is what makes it cringeworthy

Dex-chan lover
Good fucking lord I adore this bromance. I don't even mind if it doesn't come to an actual romantic relationship, I just love their dynamic so much.

Also, I for one would die for my tsundere elf son.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree that he's most likely here to protect Will. He was knowledgeable enough to recognize Gracefeel's priest from the main concepts that are almost lost. He must also know just how rare and valuable such a priest is.

Double-page supporter
This is a cliff hanger I'm fine chilling on lloll but a real ride or die homie about kill a king in broad day light with no chill,

Users who are viewing this thread