Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - A Blessing

If Mary was like his mother, Blood his father, Augustus his grandfather/uncle, then this Bagley guy is like his teacher. To be so willing to dirty his image so that good will come through, what a guy.

Double-page supporter
It's great that he's got loyal friends now, and I guess even a home base in this port city, but I'll forever feel melancholic about Mary and Blood's deaths. I don't know how the LN goes or anything like that, but I wish there is a time where he's able to reunite with them somehow one day. Even if it's through some kind of reincarnation kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
Hey... isn't his recruitment request a variant of that military recruitment ad from ww2 or smth

Fed-Kun's army
@Andreiy31 well he isn't LIKEABLE but he is a good person... he's like hachiman. someone who is likeable to the people who know his true nature

Religious leaders who aren't totally evil? Is this even a manga?

The Bishop is one of the best characters of this story, but I'm happy that we finally met Reystov too. The Faraway Paladin has finally earned his name. Now he's off to even greater deeds and adventures. I highly recommend the light novel, I bought them all years ago when the first chapter of this manga came out.

Users who are viewing this thread