Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Friends

Group Leader
@Serenata Saitama is too strong for that, though...
Unless he has someone or something he needs to protect, he can just bulldoze through everything in his way.

Group Leader
Can I just mention how much of a bro Menel is? He aimed one of his strongest spells at himself because he trusted Will to take it for him.

Dex-chan lover
Menel doing the big plays, trying to punch himself to punch Will.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda late, but:
ZZwYNKh.png

Dex-chan lover
@zzetal
Stagnate just wants to be impregnated by Will. Heroes make Stagnate wet. Even if it’s one-sides unwanted affections, I count it, since that seems to be the only woman actively throwing herself at Will.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how I like Menel convincing Will that he's wrong about going alone because he fears losing comrades by... proving that he's only strong enough to protect himself and not his comrades.
Seems like it should have just reinforced Will's fears that others are a burden/vulnerability for him on the battlefield.

Aggregator gang
Gosh... Please stop with the gay shit for them, what's so wrong about their brotherhood.
Also will is a
goddess's
Kitty's😏 magnet

Dex-chan lover
@Birdulon And if you don't buy optiso's argument that Will was delusional, then you could see the argument as "Your friends will die anyway, maybe by their own hands because your actions feel like a betrayal to them and to your ideals." and from that would follow "Trust your ideals, trust your friends, and work towards a shared happiness even if that means some of them might die. As long as everything is done with their free will and full understanding of the risks, then this must be fine."
(Then at the end Will does realize that he was being delusional when he thought he'd be able to handle everything on his own, but I agree that this was probably not what convinced him.)

Users who are viewing this thread