Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Battle's Climax

Dex-chan lover
last boss:
stop_touching_me.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"This wasn't like the magnificently won battle against Stagnate."

Are you kidding me, Will?! What part of this battle wasn't magnificent in its own right?

Also, The Penetrator is a beast. I like him.

Fed-Kun's army
For a moment, with that pose, i thought the penetrator would go "HAHA" you have made it to my lair or something.

Solid battle, and if menel can be this usefull damn give him some time and he will shape right up. Idk what part of him isnt strong.

I like how they had a 2 person party of a Paladin and a Mage/Archer, and then go into the final boss battle as a team and as it turns out they also had a Rogue who snuck around their fight to stealth kill the boss and steal the loot.

If anyone is curious about Reystov spoilers
He's cool, not traitor or whatever
He will fight Will though
He got his waifu and "bride kidnapping" is one of funniest side arcs

Aggregator gang
@popsow so it is like that cop guy at Samurai X ?

Last person you would expect to be married .

Dex-chan lover
@Paradoxicull I'd say something more akin to a stacked Fighter (Samurai or Battlemaster comes to mind when it comes to absolutely destroying an opponent in 1 on 1 combat). I don't know of any rogues who use bastard or hand-and-half swords, though I'm sure some people have made them. The guy doesn't seem like a sneak attacker, though.

Fed-Kun's army
@ravidya close like his Nick name suggests, penetrator. He uses stab attacks. So he is more of a dualist if anything else.

Double-page supporter
Well that's a drag. Would have loved to hear more about the demon's plan from the commander.

@Jeirien
Dont know samurai x, but
He marry Anna, that priest chick who is currently helping Will.
He retire as an adventurer, after his duel with Will and settle down
Bagley is "against" marriage, so they have to "kidnap" her from temple, with everyone (including Gracefell) help, using old custom as a loophole

Users who are viewing this thread