Saihate no Polaris - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Yeah, she's mentally unstable. Call the cops to get a warrant and check that room.

Contributor
Jesus, that mother belongs in a psych ward. Or at least, desperately needs therapy as her state is deteriorating and turning into something pathological now. x_x
And Chise needs to grow more backbone.

Thanks for the chapter!

I know some people may think Chise needs to grow a backbone - which is true she needs growth but I also feel like the author did a good job of showing that Chise has severe anxiety at the minimum when she's around her mum. She's too afraid too go against her. Her breathing problems too - you can just tell she's scared of her mum or at least her mind is.

Yeah... that is not "mothers love" that is down right obsessive and were it any other person, it would be a stalker. Talking isn't having any effect so next step would be contacting authorities... I'll have to reread again but I don't remember where her dad is? (If he is alive I have a sneaking feeling that the reason he left is to get away from Crazy Mom) Poor girl :(

Where the hell is her father, cant she tell her father at least a little bit of her feelings? And wouldn't her mother talk to her dad about going to this new school? Im sure the dad would be opposed to this yankee school too

Users who are viewing this thread