Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

@BlueCatMage yo empece a leer la novela y esta genial van 75 capitulos y voy al día, es muy recomendable esta en inglés. @Pach
Ella aprende muchas cosas nuevas y aunque no es muy fuerte, su conocimiento es muy bueno además de encontrar personas realmente buenas.

she is the one that told them about the monsters which are the orcs so she is like an unspoken hero right?

Double-page supporter
@cryum Indeed. 1) picking through trash for useful item and food(for the slime)
2) foraging wild food 3) Being afraid a sudden windfall of money will be stolen because she can't put it somewhere safe (like the guild or IRL the bank) 4) Struggling to find a safe place to sleep

People all over the world live this life every day. 😞

@BlueCatMage
As far as translations go, next village is one of my favorites because its one where Ivy gets to bond with a lot of nice people esp. the capt. and vice capt. of the guards (but since its still early plot wise, she doesn't reveal her true gender and OGname but she has to tell them about her old village though. She also eventually befriends a top rank monster (and according to novel spoilers, said monster forms something similar to a contract later on after finally getting a good look on Sora's taming mark, said beast copied it on its own *but currently only follows her around and stays hidden at the naerby forest of each town she stays at* and even learns shapeshifting, transforming into a slime)
Current arc of the translations has Ivy befriend a party and the antagonists are slave traders aiming for young boys and since Ivy at first glance looks like a boy, she's a target. Ivy grows anxious but is ultimately comforted by the adventurer group she befriends and is currently hatching a plan to capture the slavers straight to the source using Ivy as bait.

Very FAR into the novels (ch.300+), Ivy will eventually be adopted by a debt slave adventurer she initially saves (well, Sora regenerates his amputated arm) and hires/contracts with early on (dunno about their bonding details, just that it will be a while before Ivy gets formally adopted *probably until the guy's debt has been paid*

As always @Hypothon I love your spoiler summaries! Thank you so much for that! I'm gonna go read what little of the WN we've got translated! ;D

Contributor
smh Adventurers really be tossing out perfectly good blue potions like yesterday's garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter! Glad she was able to get some more money but now I'm worried since she can't put it anywhere safe

Dex-chan lover
>Ogre Kingdoms

If my knowledge of Warhammer Fantasy or DnD has taught me anything, it's that she should run like hell

i thought she stay at a inn for 10 days 🤔 since staying outside are dangerous so she stay at an inn where adventure usually stay

Dex-chan lover
uwu;;;;; someone PLEASE adopt this sweet girl. i hope she'll have somewhere good to stay during all this

Double-page supporter
I legit love this series. Sora is looking healthier and healthier every day!

Thanks for the update. :D

Dex-chan lover
ogres: because if there's one creature out there that's consistently trying to make you into their new human-shaped toy in all fantasies, it's always the ogres.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least with her two gold pieces she should be able to afford a room/bed while being stuck.

@Hypothon Des the cool guy from the end of the last chapter ever come back? I caught up to the translated manga chapters (which isn't much) and it seems they moved on to another arc already but we never saw that dude again. Is he not that important? Or did they have to cut this currrent arc short and delete his screen time or something?

@pinkertee I don't remember much, but I think not? Like I said on the spoilers, unless Ivy is forced to stay on that town (because of raids or other external factors), unless she actually bonds/interacts with someone from that town, that's practically the sign that they will at least reappear later on but since the guy was cut off, then its most likely he wasn't that important. If I remember it right, this portion is just the part where Ivy keeps getting paid for her contributions on info on monsters and such (like the ogres and adventurer tags this chapter) and the trent (already adapted so not really a spoiler) later on.
If memory serves me right, the only important notable sidecast showing up is again
the knight squad of next town where vice captain and knight captain Ogun is again, HUGE Papa material if only he wasn't introduced way too early and Ivy still has to go through her destination and meet another fortune teller as per the request of her late mentor, the granny fortune teller. Additional spoilers, if it does become the next arc where Ivy is acquainted with the captain, it is one of the better towns for sure (there is still some conflict like bad adventurers wanting to take advantage of her cuz she's still a kid, namely trying to scam and steal her quality tent) but again, the knight squad are such bros and Ivy gets a quality tent (recently bought but was sold to a second hand shop because the original owner retired as an adventurer) and water container and a proper bag in that town. There's also again, a high rank monster she helps and Sora heals (and helps her capture bigger prey) that will follow her and eventually forces himself to be tamed by her (since she's starless, said monster has to again, copy her tamer mark). Then, the adventurer party where one member is an orphan and is really giving older bro vibes (but again, this is too soon for Ivy who still has a goal to do)

Users who are viewing this thread