Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Not even once in my life, I have a really strong urge to protect a little girl like this lol
Gotta protect her and that precious smile.

Thank goodness that was resolved within the chapter cuz this precious child needs to be protected at all costs 💙

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Lots of good uncles and lots of bad uncles. Are they trying to start a Good Cop Uncle Bad Cop Uncle routine?

Also not entirely sure why the guards automatically assumes she is a guy when she looks like a girl. (Probably an artistic 'failure'?)

itsatrap-2-700x500.jpg

Im so glad she meet kind people on her journey and the people that she would knew are gonna grow ☺ from now on

@Nep I think it's just typical to assume that a child who can fend for themselves in the wilderness would be a boy, since it seems in their society it's typically men who adventure or hunt.

@Nep
actually the guard knew that Ivy is a girl but keeping it quiet since they realize that shes pretend to be a boy while traveling and they also realize Ivy want to keep it that way. The captain and vice captain had told the guards about Ivy so that they could at least help her with what they can do for her.
I would like to recommended reading the novel, but the previous translator that had translate until chapter 90+ had delete the novel (i think). But theres new translator that had translate the novel that had 49 chapter that had been translate and the story are not that far from the manga version 🙂

OMG pls don't take my "hope for humanity" status away after letting those people know the whole truth. Finally started liking other characters that's not a child or the elderly.

Users who are viewing this thread