Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
@Ivegotnolife I disagree about her not having to go into Bear Grylls Survival Mode lol.

She was run out of her town and barely escaped before they tried to murder her, and the woman that helped her was denied medicine for the crime of associating with her. So, from her perspective, she needs to keep her distance from everyone, because if they find out that she's a no-star then they may go mad and try to kill her like her family and hometown tried to. So, relying on people as a little girl in a world that brutal would be terrifying. That only leave Bear Grylls Survival Mode as the only option lol.

I'm waiting to find out later that she's not really a no-star and some insidious force caused all the stuff in her hometown, and that she's not abandoned by, but loved by the Goddess.

That's just speculation though. I'd be just as happy if she's actually a no-star, the villagers were shit, and she finds a nice mom and/or dad to take care of her in the future. Like, maybe that guard captain for example.

All that said, I get the gap moe thing. It's why I suggested Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear. There's a little girl that harvests monster parts in that series too.

Wait, a feline and a slime..... I've seen that combination somewhere.... is it that tondemo skill isekai? What's next a dragon? lol

just a little girl chilling with her pet beast and a colorful slime, nothing to see here

@Ivegotnolife For the whole gap moe thing, she was raised in a society where that is completely normal. She views it as simply food and a source of income. Its like if someone brought you 10 steaks. She's just thinking about eating it and the reward she gets from selling the rest.
She kinda had to survive on her own. She can't really register as an adventurer, since it will make people realize she is a no star. Only thing she can do is hunt, since its the only thing she is really capable of.

Contributor
@Leonkristoffer no English license, but you can buy the volume currently available volume (vol. 2 is out next month) for ¥550 at one of the retail links on the manga page (I use BookWalker because it is easy to use, has loyalty points on every purchase, frequent sales and isn’t completely region locked like Amazon Japan.
You can also contribute to readership stats for the series (which can potentially make the difference between a series getting canned or not although book sales are obviously better) at the raw link, although as the first volume is out not all chapters are available to read for free.

And now there are two beasts in her menagerie. I hope she gets a cool-looking bird next.

Dex-chan lover
I am SO glad that the cat beast ended up helping her out! This is promising to be a good start for their relationship going forward~

M2Z

Why do I think that the cat monster looked... somehow handsome...
wth with my brain but big kitty can you pls take good care of Ivy???
Btw tq for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread