Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, her other friend. The one that might be a little harder to introduce to the others. And that one's still a wild beast, not a tame one like Sora.
Pretty sure that one is tamed too (think it was mentioned earlier).
The mc might be a tamer that's "supposed" to be unable to tame, but that's not exactly the case, they can't forcefully tame a animal, the mc's situation is different because the slime and black panther both accepted her and were willingly tamed by her.

Aggregator gang
Do you know what streaming service it will be on? (If one at all.)
Not sure about streaming services, but this manga is licensed by SevenSeas. The next volume seem to be plan to be release on november.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, her other friend. The one that might be a little harder to introduce to the others. And that one's still a wild beast, not a tame one like Sora.
It will be introduced to them, but it will make a fake mark to pretend it is tamed

Dex-chan lover
I really love this. I look forward to the anime, too. The trailer was rather underwhelming in both animation and direction, but the source material is very good, so im still hopeful it will be a good adaption.
I thought the same before I watched MobuSeka... then I watched it...

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd volume, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that one is tamed too (think it was mentioned earlier).
The mc might be a tamer that's "supposed" to be unable to tame, but that's not exactly the case, they can't forcefully tame a animal, the mc's situation is different because the slime and black panther both accepted her and were willingly tamed by her.
It's not tamed from what I remember right from the Novels ... on paper. But it really wants to and pretty much acts like a tamed beast already. Later it does a "Workaround" which someone above spoilered already.

Users who are viewing this thread