Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
Its unfortunate that girls are going to have their hearts broken because obviously the MC will end up with the FL. I wish he could have a harem, but obviously that can't happen in modern Japanese society. Does anyone have any recommendations for romance manga with harem endings that aren't fantasy? I mean like the MC actually ends up with multiple girls, not where many girls fight over him but he only ends up with one or none. I feel like the harem tag is used too lightly on this website, but thanks in advance if anyone does have any recommendations

Dex-chan lover
Its unfortunate that girls are going to have their hearts broken because obviously the MC will end up with the FL. I wish he could have a harem, but obviously that can't happen in modern Japanese society. Does anyone have any recommendations for romance manga with harem endings that aren't fantasy? I mean like the MC actually ends up with multiple girls, not where many girls fight over him but he only ends up with one or none. I feel like the harem tag is used too lightly on this website, but thanks in advance if anyone does have any recommendations
Yeah I want some recommendations too. For some reason (like my preferences) I like Narika more than Hinako and its obvious that MC is gonna end up with Hinako. Mostly Harem endings only be seen in fantasy stories. So I want modern day Harem ending too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm already feeling bad for Narika that she's not going to end up with MC, if drama is gonna increase in the future then I'm probably gonna drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Rip, to Narika, she's obviously not gonna end up with mc, well I'd also be dropping this, I hate reading manga with multiple females after the mc because at the end of the day someone is gonna get their heart broken

Dex-chan lover
If the meaning of harem in here is multiple love interests then there should be "Polygamy" tag in here to differentiate them. One where they're just love interests and one where all love interests married to MC.

This is why NovelUpdates is one of the best when it comes tags. They got lots of tags and some of them are so damn detailed

Dex-chan lover
If the meaning of harem in here is multiple love interests then there should be "Polygamy" tag in here to differentiate them. One where they're just love interests and one where all love interests married to MC.

This is why NovelUpdates is one of the best when it comes tags. They got lots of tags and some of them are so damn detailed
Isn't the harem tag used by publishers? FYI Polygamy would be used if he/she has multiple partners, Harem does fit better albiet it also is kinda off too.

Like you guys I hate MC's who string along alot of partners to then only pick 1 and make alot of people sad, it's like why didn't you just pick one of these clearly into you people early on instead of getting like 4-8 people really invested into you.

Group Leader
Holy sh*t it got picik up again, Tuhanku forpicking the series!

Dex-chan lover
Hinako is precious and deserves happiness. Hopefully Narika can also make friends and have a nice family relationship with her cousin.

Contributor
Wait, I'm a little confused about Narika's family name... is it Miyakojima or Tsushima? I suppose some kanji misreading happened along the way, but I don't know which one is correct. Previous scanlator used Miyakojima and for this scan group it's Tsushima.

That's gonna be an interesting tea party gathering basically every named schoolmate in this story:
Itsuki, Hinako, Narika, Karen, Katsuya and Mirei

100-kanojo, Sex and dungeon( fantasy but set in modern Japan)

Group Leader
like girlfriend, girlfriend? Even the author spoiled from the begining that his intent was a legit harem ending but what is the best of the series is comedy XD

Users who are viewing this thread