Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!
I was thinking this was once again dropped by the group which picked this up after it was initially dropped and it seems like so so I appreciate the attempt to bring this back up.

Anyway, it seems that more drama is approaching. The modern concept of the clan system is really strong, even in the real world. This still happens more evidently within the Japanese, Chinese or Korean cultures and while the system/clans are called differently, they are still similarly restricted in this manner. I know lots of acquaintances who underwent this conflict like they can't go after someone they are romantically interested in because their family (or clan) has some set of rules to keep a secured continuity of either their 'economic standing' or certain 'traditions'. While I saw some with more flexible policies about this, a lot of people I knew had to give up who they really loved and adhere to their family's demands.

Bro you have my support if you want to pick it up. The other group either dropped it or don't have enough time for this manga

Dex-chan lover
I didnt think i would have seen fat hitler in this manga but here we are

Contributor
"Don't make it sound like a crime"
If that man is interested in the underaged Hinako as her suitor, that sounds exactly like a crime... So far none of that seems to be the case which is mildly reassuring.

The talk between the strange ojisan and her dad Kagen seems to be more about Hinako's older brother Takuma, whose marriage(?) or engagement seems to have been annulled; which is why Kagen is saying something about how he used to have a daughter-in-law but not anymore, and the talk seems to be leading to the ojisan offering a marriage partner for Takuma (because their current topic is about a daughter-in-law and Takuma is still the presumptive heir after Kagen himself); They may have doubts in his future as the next head of the group but he's also not yet technically disowned.

inb4 said prospective daughter-in-law is one of their female acquaintances at school... Or worse, they've already given up on Takuma and this is about ojisan telling Kagen about a prospective son-in-law to marry Hinako.

"Don't be ashamed of being the daughter of the Konohana family"

I can't read Japanese, but is he saying something more like "Don't bring shame to the Konohana family"?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the actual higher family did this kind of thing, its probably just common among nobel and royal family, but if its just the level of business or company its not that deep lol
the richest family in my country still do things like commoner do like joining asian games and win a bronze, and I don't even think the richest family in the world do this kind of stuff either. it makes me irritated when I think their company or business are not that high on world level but still sacrifice their own family to get status, they did this probably because they actually don't have status at all.
the most uncommon thing that richest family did in my country is just doing some politics stuff, like giving some logistic support on election and so, not this kind of thing lol
even a daughter of conglomerate in my country has a job as a vtuber lol
and a daughter of the president of my country (the strongest political family for today, never lose a single election for like 20 years straight since his political debut, be it his own election or his supported one) marry to a commoner, well now the guy seems to be a politician but before that he is just some random guy she meets

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Let me guess, MC is going to do the most common plot which is interrupting and then somehow not get fired because plot armor.
Unless mc endure it professionally, then that's interesting.

Group Leader
"Don't be ashamed of being the daughter of the Konohana family"

I can't read Japanese, but is he saying something more like "Don't bring shame to the Konohana family"?
You may be right, deepl has gotten dumber when translating japanese stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go, time to introduce a marriage partner that had their previous marriage "annulled" because they either are a cheater, abusive, look just like Chunkler here, or just wants his wife to be a glorified doll to display. Better yet, combine probably multiple factors.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, MC is going to do the most common plot which is interrupting and then somehow not get fired because plot armor.
Unless mc endure it professionally, then that's interesting.
I wish it was that. It's way dumber than that lol

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting tense and with the way the maid said to break the, would be disrespectful, I'm expecting Itsuki to go putting his foot on the table

Thanks for the translation, 'ppreciate it

how the fuck is she gonna marry some rando from a big family anyway? once they get married it’s gonna be obvious that her attitude is just a mask and shit would get messy from there. do they not consider this?? am i just missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread