Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
MC doesn't burst into a blushing, stuttering mess on contact with a beautiful girl, plus he seems to have a spine. This looks promising.
He was content with supporting his parents' gambling addiction, though, despite the family not really having enough money for basic living due to that addiction. I wouldn't call that a sign of a solid spine.

Dex-chan lover
He was content with supporting his parents' gambling addiction, though, despite the family not really having enough money for basic living due to that addiction. I wouldn't call that a sign of a solid spine.
Different culture. Filial piety is a commonly taught trait in Japan, traditionally. There's a reason that they still have rules that the debts of the parents fall to their children.

Dex-chan lover
Dayum the third manga (2nd manga adaption) of money-problematic parents whom ran away and abandon their kid that I've read/know of so far

I remember watching Hayate no Gotoku/Hayate the Combat Butler, but never read the manga.

Poor otaku and rich girl adaption doesn't count since mc is still with his dad

Dex-chan lover
Different culture. Filial piety is a commonly taught trait in Japan, traditionally. There's a reason that they still have rules that the debts of the parents fall to their children.
That's an interesting matter though, because in another manga there was a similar plotline for a side character and they actually ended up saying as long as the children are minors and they give up inheritance right they don't actually have any obligations to those debts, and lenders who try to force them to pay are doing so illegally.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, this is so much better than the classic trashy white knight bullshit about protecting fair maidens.

Page 24

Dex-chan lover
Ehm guys...

This is just Hayate no gotoku.

Like really the first chapters are extremely similar.

Welp if this is just New age Hayate it probably be ok.

Dex-chan lover
Ehm guys...

This is just Hayate no gotoku.

Like really the first chapters are extremely similar.

Welp if this is just New age Hayate it probably be ok.
The basic concept is similar but the execution and tone are completely different. And yeah, they were written decades apart.

Dex-chan lover
I should not be fantasizing this hard about becoming the househusband of a rich girlfailure

Dex-chan lover
300 trillion yen?! That can't be right. They must mean their company. A trillion yen is a little over 6 billion USD and they're worth 300 times that? Wow. They're worth more than a trillion USD.

Dex-chan lover
Was hayate the butler the first instance of this.Or Are there more plots like this

Users who are viewing this thread