Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
I get massive cringe goosebumps everytime they mention the "3 second rule" as if it was some sort of entertaining game, especially since it’s scientifically proven to be nothing but shenanigans.
It's simply a method to justify eating stuff that fell on the ground.

As they say in my country: "a clean pig will never get fat"

Contributor
Is Tsurumi testing Itsuki or something? I hope this doesn't cause drama about Hinako fainting while in a swimsuit and her dad raising hell about it. Also, I'd prefer if the love interest count stops at 2 with Narika, but it's kinda obvious Mirei will be part of the equation as the 3rd girl to make this a harem. There's even likely a 4th girl who'll probably be shown later, Yuri, his childhood friend from the non-wealthy side of his world. She tried to call him in an earlier chapter and Hinako prevented him from answering. It'd be weird if that plot point never got revisited again.

Dex-chan lover
Hinako, Mirei, and Narika are all cute. At this point I don't really care who wins, but I hope that the other two don't get romantically involved so they don't lose. But, harem tagged, so eh.

Aggregator gang
Someone please continue this. We got 2 more raws untranslated so would be nice to see it here.

Bro where did this manga go 😭😭.. was scrolling though my list and saw this. Anyone know the status for this

Dex-chan lover
I was confused about pg 12-13 by the maid attitude. She didn't use honorific for Narika, and Narika somehow used honorific for Itsuki.

I checked the raw, and as expected, the maid said Miyakojima Narika-sama, while Narika simply said Itsuki.

Users who are viewing this thread