Saika no Kami wa Negawanai - Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Woah... Because of the set up of the story, I expected this to go in a completely different direction from the original mythology, but with some clever twists we are now on track with the original myth. Really have to admire the author for this.

Does anyone know a manga that also has some Egyptian mythology or even just Egypt as a theme? I've read The pharaohs concubine and I loved it as well. I only recently found this gem and now I'm curious to hear if there are others that I've missed!

The good news is, even if Osiris dies, he can get better (mostly)!

@OceanMarina ENNEAD https://mangadex.org/title/42477/enned is Egypt-themed, though a lot darker & more sexually explicit. And MangaUpdates https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Egypt&orderby=rating lists more series with the Egypt tag.

Aggregator gang
@DeadintheWater yeah same I thought it was slowly going to unfold and we were going to learn more over everyone and everything....
Since the scales....does that make set or the mad guy who misses daddy Anubis or something?

@Mewples It might be those scales, but I don't think it would be Anubis. I don't think Anubis was one of those gods Thoth mentioned; granted, I only remember the name of one of them.

Isis and Nephthys are going to show up at exactly the right time to see Set rip Osiris’s heart out and believe Set is the murderer as he was in the original Egyptian myth, right? This is what happens when you don’t tell your sister-wives your plans!

Dex-chan lover
@dragonet Maybe so, but Thoth will have to turn back time again (to refresh the heart), so it's up to what people will remember. But you might be right that they will get to remember just the worst things.. (more likely they manage to stop the murder and the "murder" at the same time, maybe..)

Dex-chan lover
Osiris and the 5head strats. LOL I just had to say it. And dang, didn't think they would axe this. It'll be good if Nephthys is going to impact the story, since she got saved this time. I got some hopes since Isis told her to tag along, but as far as I remember she can't magic either so idk.

My speculation was right. Thoth definitely has ties with Apophis and Ogdoad. Reading I'm Imhotep definitely helps with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread