Saika no Kami wa Negawanai

Dex-chan lover
I gotta agree with most people here, this manga really is bait and there's alot of eye candy, but the story is actually pretty decent so far. For one thing I like the storytelling and pacing. It's dynamic in the sense that you as a reader receive information as the characters converse, so not everything is just being narrated or told to you. I feel like..that should be the norm, but lately I haven't read many mangas that do that consistently.

And as for what I'm speculating about the plot:
With what I've read so far, I'm going to guess that Set can actually use magic and he was the one that did the time travel. Let's see what happens though.

hmm i don't see the brothers relationship being more than siblings caring for each other as of yet(ch8) so i don't see this as yaoi/shonen-ai. even though set treats his bride 'somewhat' coldly. lulz. the thing about osiris and isis however is
clearly deserving an 'incest' tag.
i know it was common, especially with royalty. all about the preservation of the royal bloodline and and magic and such.
i like the pacing of the storytelling as well. some mangas get that wrong and then either get boring or too much happens too fast. some even then choose to fill chapters with just toooo much dialogue and non-character plot narration. the i just feel there is way too much text for way too little drawing/scenes.
this manga does it right and it feels very balanced.
also the story is quite interesting and i want to read more.
:3

I'm dropping this because I sense shounen ai/bl. I'm not comfortable with this. It's a shame because here I was waiting for a female lead (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ugh i feel so bad for osiris and set 😭 i want them to be happy as brothers and get along and my gosh that father is lowkey horrible and apophis should go die and thanks for the update!

"If I knew it was going to turn out like this, I should have stayed dead"

Who was talking in that last panel? Set or Osiris?

Double-page supporter
Eeh. I'm sure someone like this series. It's good. It's different. It's unusual. It's a different culture. It's just not for me.

Is this actually BL? Idk but im gonna keep going tbh when the snake guy got absorb into set.. His expression makes me laugh hahahaha he was like 😑 what is thisss hahahaha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread