Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Selfish Contract

hUHHHH???? EXCUSE MEEEE???? YOU MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLEEEEEEEE *SCREAMS INTO THE ABYSS*

I love the mental gymnastics this dude does to get to a point where he's like it's what is best for us!!! Like how did both the author AND the editors think 'oh wow this makes him so sympathetic and likeable'

But also!!!! Thank you for translating!!! I'm mad but still super invested..... It's a weird feeling

Wait, wait, wait...I'm not that smart so I need some confirmation. Did he act like that for SEVEN years cause he was insecure about the relationship??? HUh?

Double-page supporter
wat? Ok if it was obvious that Mitsuki felt "forced" into the relationship then yea, I can understand Saikawa feeling guilt and holding back as a result.....but clearly she's loving it. That just makes Saikawa look like a dick lol. I would've genuinely understood Saikawa's worries if Mitsuki didn't seem to blatantly in love with him lolol. Mitsuki is the true MVP of this series

"Mitsuki was a girlfriend who often did things her own way" doesn't seem like that lol :p

"It'd be nice if she could show me that smile again" then stop acting so delusional xd

Welp I was waiting for the explanation story and have to say, quite disappointed.

@Burtonbear same, super annoyed but still want to see how this progresses lmao

Edit: Saw some future volume covers and read a synopsis, and apparently this definitely gets better/more wholesome as it progresses, so maybe the suffering will be worth the wait

I reaaaaaallyyyyy want to slap him sooo daaaaamn hard! Very very hard! I mean, seven years! Seven! And he is this insecure about their marriage! Doesn’t he know that there are married couples that doesn’t even get to 3 months! And he was insecure for SEVEN YEARS!!

He's one the most selfish MLs I ever seen. 7 whole f*cking years just justifying his selfish choice, instead of recognizing his mistake, leaving her in the dark. I would love to see she rejecting his plan, but I already feel the waves of frustration.

idk anymore. I'm just assuming the only reason these two are together is they actually both have a weird public roleplay and orgasm denial kinks and that's why they've stayed for eight years.

somewhere in this world a discord server dedicated to this manga is exploding right about now

Tf is this asshole's problem? How is Mitsui even putting up with this dude I would've kicked his ass to the curb like seven years ago
PS thanks for the translation tho!!!

Nooo. I still can’t justify your actions. You selfishly want her feelings to waver every day. You know she’ll suffer. If you really love her, you won’t want her to suffer. And here I am, thinking there is a deeper reason for your actions. She doesn’t deserve you.

If anything, this kind of manipulation would cause her to not want to be with you;but since this isn't real life, you're lucky she loves you so much for god knows what reason

No getting married on whim wasn't the problem, it's the mental gymnastics you've put her through smh. Thank you for the update, can't wait for the whole plan to go through and whatever, so they can finally just be weird together lmao jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread