Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita

I'm so happy that this is getting translated. I remember hearing the drama CD months ago and when I looked the manga up, turns out it wasn't translated anywhere.

I'll be looking forward to the updates~~

Group Leader
Hello, pervs of MD! We bring you another smuttylicious series (did I seriously say that? wtf)

We picked up this series because we were curious what it was about and the art is hot af.

Join our Discord to chat with the staff/readers and to be updated on future releases! We also post spoilers sometimes~
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

wow i remember this from a while back but it's a first being translated, love me sum smuttyness,
thanks for your hard work & the mangaka :D *saved*

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/vdb9byu
We post spoilers and share other related contents for this series (ehem drama cd link we found). You can also join us to discuss about this manga. 😉

they are currently in vol 04 as per MU. i'm not 100% accurate but i googled some cover from this manga.

72e267bfcc60745975a46193ee704ff6.jpg

NEOBK-2419160.jpg

e1dabc09adbcad87ee8b1ce45fa561a5.jpg

also the description in maybe volume 3, not sure though

"It's beautiful again." Mr. and Mrs. Saikawa, who were acting as "couples like a couple" at the company even though they were real couples. The two, who became able to act as "newlyweds" by the public proposal, have a baby. The feeling of waiting for childbirth, the first etch after childbirth, troubles of raising children. Over time, the love of the two becomes deeper. The 3rd installment of the popular doting love story, which is a comic on the web and a novel. Includes a newly written "Hide and Seek Hide and Seek".

also in MU, no cheating/infidelity tags is mentioned.

i look forward on this manga it looks nice, good romance and maybe not too heavy drama.

and i apologize also in advance if i post wrong info or images not related to this manga

Group Leader
@sinbyeong
There are novel versions of this story.
The volume covers as as shows:
61Isvs04MHL.jpg

519jg4rWYIL._SY346_.jpg

51o8XaYZIBL._SY346_.jpg

51F33XNgA-L._SY346_.jpg

CCS already purchased all four volumes and it is ongoing.

If someone wants to know how creepy this manga can get:
It's not really what you expect. After the problems are solved within Vol1, it becomes pretty wholesome and typical josei love drama. Nothing wild. The sex scenes are bit crazy tho, for sure.

@Mayukas

thank you for additional info. and sorry i put wrong images, never thought there is an equivalent novel of this manga.

i look forward for this manga and thank you for the hard work of your team.

Damn I can’t believe he’s an S to the readers too ㅜㅜ Man really gave me a rollercoaster ride while reading, wtf is in his mind?!?! Thank you for translating!

Where do you draw the line between being sadistic and being a son of a bitch?

Users who are viewing this thread