Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita

ML is extremely shitty. FL is boring for putting up with it for 7 years.

0/10

I was just reading this to see a cute married couple, but this is not cute, not healthy, all the men in this story are toxic and literally the ML is basically a Rapist.

Don't recommend.

It doesn't matter how insecure you are because of a shotgun marriage. This is a toxic relationship.

Bruh I read chapter 1 and that was enough to warn me this ML was sus. The comments here confirmed my thoughts akksksk

Basically read at your own risk, seems like its a r18 toxic couple.

ML, hmm, this guy is so insecure to begin with, but i like the plot, it's an other level of "if i show her love, i will loose her", so everybody, take this for what it is, a många story... I just like the provokativ idea.....

I like how her husband reacted, but this other guy FUUUU** OFFF she is MARRIED!!!! Also she messed up by keeping that grab that led to his slap a secret from her husband. It will only lead to confusion in the end if that brat decides to tell her husband.

Other than that I like their progression as a married couple, finally opening up, cute!

I don’t get the logic in this manga.... nice translations though

What a pity that this story is like that, the art was beautiful tho :(
I won’t be able to read it at all, it definitely is extremely toxic and unhealthy...

However thank you for translating, for who are reading 🧡

Is this.. is this what they call hate-reading?

Words fail me at how much I hate this manga and the two male leads.

I feel like they rewrote the guy's character half way? They last few chapters have been them going ham on the bed but weren't they only fucking like once every two months? Either I'm tripping or the author's trying to make the toxic MC better in the laziest way possible.

I enjoy the smut but damn that is one toxic relationship especially that they are married! I tried to re read it to understand, but ended up feeling disappointed and sad again.

I read lots of smut mangas that are pretty toxic as well, but dunno why this I can't tolerate.

Users who are viewing this thread