Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita

I used to hate the ML but now
I just think he's a dumb*ass 😭😭 he's twisted but kinda cute ???

Anyway, I liked it, thanks for the translation !!

I don’t get it. I really hope this starts making sense in the next few chapters

I don't know why but I think I liked it
As a story plot but not as an actual relationship
Some things can only exist in fiction

And this is why, guys, communication is needed if you want to keep your relationship intact. All of that mess can be avoided if they just communicated, geez. :"/
although I disagree with the ending though, the ML better explained all of those bitter years that the FL had to endure rather than hiding it in the dark:"/ it's not technically his own faults only, both of them are, in each of their own ways wwww.

Nah this shit isn't cute at all. The ML is just a straight up asshole. The fact that he hasn't talked to his wife about his (misguided) feelings for 7 YEARS and acts that way just shows how immature and brainless he is. Listen folks, this is a manga, so it doesn't have to be realistic, but this is a textbook toxic relationship. Don't put up with this shit in your life, it's just unnecessary stress.

i was excited to see a fl enthusiastic about sex but this relationship is 🤢

Double-page supporter
....you know what... saikawa kun is less of a d*ck in the drama cd so I was quite surprised with the amount of "frustration" going on in the manga...
i guess the seiyuu portrayed him kinder or prob the length of the script made him less frustrating...

Aaaaaa i really want to know what happen next. Can soneone give me some spoiler huhuhu

To any young people out there getting into romantic relationships: if your partner treats you like he treats his wife? Dump them immediately. He's a manipulative asshole. Don't put up with bullshit just to be in a relationship. You deserve better.

DO NOT READ THIS!! This is not a healthy portrayal of relationships.

You know what's another word for having sex with your partner when they're asleep (chapter 2)? Rape.

Users who are viewing this thread