Saike Mata Shite mo - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - Schedule

Dex-chan lover
There's no way you'd stay in perfect mental condition with that sort of power. Just look at his eyes on the last page!

Dex-chan lover
Any power that involves time travel will eventually break or worse corrupt the person using it consecutively. It still depends if his perception will be skewed further

XL

Dex-chan lover
Ugh so bad. Ana suddenly became a retard or something. I refused to believed she fights this badly NOW after all this time. Author is seriously banking on this time travel and just forgetting that there are other characters capable of fighting just fine.

@RudoRonuma I mean, it already has. Every consecutive death accumulates whatever damage he sustains, so even if he goes back in time he still doesn't recover mentally and the stress of pain affects him in the long term, eventually killing him...until he was healed which is just a temporary solution.

Dex-chan lover
Saike is Getting worse again with the repeated uses of his power...

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Saike not looking so hot there.

Also Ana is doing just fine. They fought against a dude who is 1. strong and 2. had an unknown oracle and after being controlled by him she still managed to prevent him from using his power on herself as well as delaying him from chasing Saike. Their goal was to find out his oracle for their plan, not to beat him up without knowing anything about him.

Double-page supporter
I love his face in the last panel. This is why I'm reading this!

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan
Indeed! Lost lot of my interest the last arc but moments like that give me hope

Dex-chan lover
aah his eyes are dead and he's looking more like Johan by the day. We're losing him

Saike will become broken this time if he redoing many times :')

Bros SAIKE!!

Users who are viewing this thread