Saike Mata Shite mo - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - Trade

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo

Sorry to disappoint you, but I literally don't read your messages, and you don't have a means of inducing me to do so. The last time that we had an argument, you staked-out the insane position that whatever a story said made sense exactly because that's what the story said. (You ignore the performatory contradiction in the rejection by all of us, including you, in rejecting some stories exactly because they don't make sense.) It is so likely a waste of my time to read anything more that you might write that I won't, though I'll reply in this fashion when you ping me.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist lmao u still mad about your troll exposed, bro?
wwwwwwwwwwww

i don't even remember who u are, a petty one, ain't u wwwwww

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo

Since my previous response appears just a few comments above, I don't think that I need to repeat my explanation as to why I am not reading any of your comments, including this latest comment.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist lmao, still responded within minutes, wwwwwwwwww
fuming inside, aren't cha? taking that L really hit u hard, huh

Aggregator gang
Don't think this will end up with him redo the day or a new power is given... More likely someone will save him. Like, look at those panels with that glasses dude, he has been questioning his boss' sanity for the few last chapters it seems, quite sure he's gonna change side sooner or later. I just don't know how his power could be use in this kind of situation but well let's see.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo

Again, there's no need for me to explain in the same comment section why I only respond to your pings by noting that I'm not bothering to read your messages.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist oooh, he's still responding 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
trying to get the last words, he mad, he mad😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo

Again, there's no need for me to explain here why I only respond to your pings by noting that I'm not reading your messages.

Dex-chan lover
@ Oeconomist mate, your explanation got buried by your own comment explaining that you don't need to explain
no need to be that petty, take the L like a champ and learn from it, kay?

Aggregator gang
What the fuck, Calim! Things were going well for your team!

that glasses dude probably will use his power and take saike to the mogura pond.

That's the most possible way.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out, the pond had nothing to do with Saike's power and that the trigger was simply his death.

or Mikan is going to awaken her powers and save Saike somehow. She can't hate oracle holders if she herself becomes one.

@jepi oh shit yea the teleport guy is there and he got a few panels to himself so he's definitely gonna save him.

Double-page supporter
I kinda wouldn't want Saike to be just a Natsuki Subaru clone, to be honest. I mean, the limitation of Mogura Pond is kinda what makes him and this manga unique (despite me still not liking this manga turning into battle manga) in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Koin I feel that Mikan awaking a power would be a waste of Saike's goal to aim for co-existence. She is pivotal for Saike to believe that there can be acceptance of "M" among non-ability users.

Fed-Kun's army
My money is on him getting a power up so he can redo just by falling from a certain height.
Johann's logic is also still completely fucked (as if that wasn't obvious) since giving everyone powers still won't make them equal, since there will always be those who naturally obtain stronger abilities than others and will try to use it to put themselves above everyone else. Like, there is a difference between, for example, the power to turn things into styrofoam, and the power to mind control people. One is very clearly naturally stronger.

honestly, i made an account just for this. as someone who knows whats going to happen, i am living for these theories. its actually really funny

Double-page supporter
Just remember they've never truly tested Saike's power because the only way to test results in his death.

He probably redoes the day no matter where he dies, not just Mogura pond. They only knew that place worked and so used it, but they could never test if it worked elsewhere because... Saike would die if it didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread