Saike Mata Shite mo - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - A Normal Will

Syf

Double-page supporter
god these villains have such a dumb motif, if these kind of small things makes someone a "villain" then everyone is

i am glad that the manga is still going since i am not ready to say goodbyes to the character but damn, with these kind of things it's not worth it to go that far, the only thing to do is move on

Double-page supporter
If i hadn’t seen someone since i was a child, i wouldn’t at all be surprised if they didn’t recognize me.

Dex-chan lover
I hope more of his secrets are revealed later on.
And thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
It makes 0 sense that blind guy can't just turn their bindings into Styrofoam before they get lifted off the building, lol.

But I'm glad to see this manga again, thanks !

Dex-chan lover
In a few chapters, we just went from stupider villain to stupidest villain.

Dex-chan lover
This situation seems a little bit contrived. With their powers, they should be able to escape it.

But thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
For an old man who lived for 120 years, his motivations and ambitions sounds pretty normal, even a little childish... I guess that body suits him just right lmao.

Ahhhh it's been a while, even if it's getting kinda weird in the end this is one of my current favorites shounen, and I like the art from this author, thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
bitch maybe you should've kept in touch instead of expecting them to remember you

Dex-chan lover
The entirety of the akashic records thing sounds stupid and looks like it was thrown in to create drama. I know that it's an idea from Theosophy, but it just looks out of place here.

Second, eh. Kind of looks like a stretch for the 120 years ago, "normal" look in Pennsylvania. It wasn't until 1940 that even 50% of people in the US had a high school diploma. Most of the US was still rural (and largely still is). Like, yeah, it's not realistic that he did those things 120 years ago. However, it also just looks like the author is appealing to the reader by talking about this even though it's not actually "normal" or "average".

Then this whole villain explaining things is so cliched. Even his motivation looks kind of stupid and nonsensical (people like normal), but whatever. I'll see how it plays out next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread