Saike Mata Shite mo

You know, Saike is the one person who can be healed for free. Since the state of his brain doesn't change when he resets time, it doesn't matter that the healer will die after healing him. All he needs to do is get the heal then reset time for that day and the healer will never have died and Saike will have an almost-pristine brain.

Contributor
Packing tape girl does realize jumping off a 2 story tall giant is a good way to break an ankle, right?

Supporter
@JackApostrophe brilliant! Still asks for a lot of trust from the healer though.

Group Leader
I started reading this because of a OPT. Then we got Mikan's panties in the first chapter and the thing has been completely non-lewd since then. I am totally fine with this.

Just from the synopsis, this reminds of kagerou days so much...(kagerou daze[?])

I'm pretty sure someone in a creative writing class I took last year plagiarized the first story arc of this manga. :O
Then again, going back in time to save someone and getting stuck in a loop isn't exactly a new idea, so maybe not.

joe

Yeah, going back in time and saving lives is indeed nothing new. I was sort of bored first couple of chapters but decided to see if he could accomplish his task. Glad I stuck around, looking forward for next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
There's already translations up to like chapter 120 or something. Too bad I can't typeset for shit else I would have done it by now.

I hope Sailed lives at the end of this manga. Not because of a happy ending necessarily, but rather due to how he has since the beginning been a self-made martyr and I just dislike that.

Take care of yourself, and don't throw away your life. You don't live only for yourself, but also for the people around you.

Dex-chan lover
@Xunder

Found them here. Idk if they're accurate or not.

https://mangahelpers.com/m/saike-once-again/translations/

Main romantic interest is the most perfect example of Darwinism i've seen in a manga. MC is dumb as shit while clearly being meant to appear smart by the author. All he had to do was do everything the way he did it the first time except keep her from leaving until 5 fucking seconds later than before. Thats it. Instead he spazes out and overthinks everything leading to the dumb whore being trucked again. I have read only 2 chaps and i already hate the characters and want them to die.

Edit: Author is clearly a troll so im giving him the benefit of the doubt. If you look at it as purely a comedy with any seemingly serious parts just being setups for stupid shit its pretty entertaining.

this remind me awfully a lot of kagerou daze. Protag even look somewhat alike lol

Users who are viewing this thread