Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 16 - Party Crusher and Th…

Dex-chan lover
To go so far as to get him killed in the previous world, follow him there (however she did it, and continue doing the same thing again. She's either a yandere or just REALLY likes crushing guys and wants to "finish the job" with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the big bitch finally showed herself, although I wasn't expecting her for a long time still.
I guess this magna will be axed soon if they are bring out the big bad this early.

Thanks everyone at BLUTOONS for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I thought about it from the very begininng...

Don't know if it's a spoiler or not just my chaotic ramblings at this point

but I think this girl is probably in love with the mc from there time in the other world and she only started to crush is friend group because he kept hanging out with the boys instead of her... so crushing the friend group was a way to get his attention but ended up getting him killed which in despair she killed her self...

Either that or she is his lil sister... I wouldn't put it passed it

Dex-chan lover
I thought about it from the very begininng...

Don't know if it's a spoiler or not just my chaotic ramblings at this point

but I think this girl is probably in love with the mc from there time in the other world and she only started to crush is friend group because he kept hanging out with the boys instead of her... so crushing the friend group was a way to get his attention but ended up getting him killed which in despair she killed her self...

Either that or she is his lil sister... I wouldn't put it passed it
Then why would she want him to suffer further though? Well at least we will learn about it sooner then expected.

Users who are viewing this thread