Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 20 - The Isekai Traveler …

Dex-chan lover
I just know his ex's motive is gonna be some stupid ass reason, I can't even imagine what reason she would do all this petty ass shit for

Dex-chan lover
Toma avoided death by Snu Snu (for now) but I was expecting an interruption by Sofia &/or Maria. Curious to know what the alternative he'll have for her. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't the boss just do this herself? She already crushed him before. And what will she get out of it?
Crushing his spirit by stomping his ideals into despair is what she gets out of it.

This is about sending a message. Because they are having a battle of ideals, its a mind game war rather than flat out violence to force matters.

She wants to prove that friendships between men are garbage and He wants to prove the power of friendship is real, going as far as to threaten invite her to be his friend.

I also do not believe she can crush this party herself, because it involves the people to not know about her and the MC's danger sense is stopping her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread