Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 23 - Party Crushers and H…

Group Leader
My goat here would solo all the party crusher
93d3as.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just made me realize all 3 girls who are into Toma have light hair, big boobs and more or less the same height, I would have a hard time telling them apart without all the accessories or the dialogue.

Dex-chan lover
Huh so this is what they meant with the last comment saying that the Hero brought a lot of concepts from our world to this one.

Why are people rating it as 7 or lower?
This is pretty much comedy trashsekai, and a good one too. Sure, you just need to turn off your brain at certain things but it's pretty much consistent.

Did people expect things to be serious?
7 is not a bad score, people are just way too used to handing out free 10s on this site. I rated it a 6 since it's pretty harmless, if somewhat formulaic.

Dex-chan lover
Cheerleader Sofia is powerful. The other costumes are fitting too; I wonder if Gornoff would've been a football player. Will he get his blood sucked by an idol?

Dex-chan lover
I thought Gornoff mentioned a different name…? Was that just her idol name or is it the case that he’s not interested at all in the main girl and is rooting for one of the other idols?

It would be cool if that’s the twist.

Double-page supporter
Why is the MC even surprised that his friend is fan of another party crusher? He should expect it, by now.

I thought Gornoff mentioned a different name…? Was that just her idol name or is it the case that he’s not interested at all in the main girl and is rooting for one of the other idols?

It would be cool if that’s the twist.
Yeah, the fact that she's the leader of the 108 makes me hope that Gornoff is interested in one of the other ones which I think would just be a lot funnier. I want to believe in him.

edit: It just occurred to me that it would be a really fun twist if Gornoff was a fan of like, the worst of the 108 and they have to help her beat that lady in a contest

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So if Gornoff hooks up with this girl that will mean that both party mates have girlfriends, right? So MC is free to start dating his harem without it crushing the party?

Dex-chan lover
This hero worship makes me want to meet the guy. Too bad he's dead.

Dex-chan lover
Personally think she gonna try to charm gornoff but he's gonna block it by wanting to keep fans and idols separate.

Dex-chan lover
We need a prisoner outfit to go along with that elementary schooler costume. And maybe an FBI costume as well.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that Gornoff will get his partner next.

I still find it hard to pick between Sophia and Koyuki. They are just both so cute 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Huh so this is what they meant with the last comment saying that the Hero brought a lot of concepts from our world to this one.

7 is not a bad score, people are just way too used to handing out free 10s on this site. I rated it a 6 since it's pretty harmless, if somewhat formulaic.
I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to scores, too. Most of what I scored are within 6-8, they'd have to flop really bad for me to score below 5, if they're even worth the score at all.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just made me realize all 3 girls who are into Toma have light hair, big boobs and more or less the same height, I would have a hard time telling them apart without all the accessories or the dialogue.
I just know them as the one with the bun, the nun, and the other one

Users who are viewing this thread