Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Isekai Tr…

Fed-Kun's army
I admit I haven't been paying too much attention to the setting, but they have ring-pull cans and cell phones in this world? Somehow this bothers me greatly.
This manga really forgets its own time period sometimes
Guys, keep in mind that the hero (not the MC) was an isekai jumper, and it seems like MC and villainess are not the only ones. The goddess being Miku might not just be a coincidence either. The previous world has a great impact on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Why people are noticing her age now, the name of the arc literally has highschooler in the title and in the other chapter she said she was a first year, people here really gaslight themselves to make her legal lol
They want people to see them as morally superior, aka virtue signaling. If they truly were morally superior, they wouldn't have to loudly proclaim it for others in the first place.

Is no one really gonna talk about how that bitch taught the girl to whore herself to a bunch of men? knowing that the author gonna redeem that bitch and have a happy ending in the end? ugh

Dex-chan lover
Why people are noticing her age now, the name of the arc literally has highschooler in the title and in the other chapter she said she was a first year, people here really gaslight themselves to make her legal lol
This is the world these days, people are trained to hyperfixate on character ages

Dex-chan lover
Yep, it's crazy how most people forgot that she was manipulated by the black hair slut after being dumped by her first love.

Dex-chan lover
I admit I haven't been paying too much attention to the setting, but they have ring-pull cans and cell phones in this world? Somehow this bothers me greatly.
Previous hero introduced it, along with the sukumizu and mixed onsen.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, Aphrodite Scans.

She didn't call on Deane. What the fuck, Isekai feds.?

Notice the picture the author's trying to paint.

But ... why make her a minor? ... It was a totally plausible character with enough going on with her.

Ugh, I hope they correct that and say she's a grown adult in the next chapter.

The picture: if a girl looks like Koyuki, and is as good-natured as she is, then you should not pursue--at all.

Maria is one of the worst girls. Along with that useless loli. The only correct choice is the sister. THE ONLY CHOICE. :02:

The first half of what you said is correct. The rest creates a quandary: Koyuki would easily be best girl if not for the goddamned body count the author stuck to her.

Meanwhile, Maria has only her initial outfit going for her. The author's been gradually nerfing her bust since the first chapter, her hair's likewise been getting shorter, and she only amounts to a walking, brainless tsundere mass of emotion: she's had two (three, counting Aisu; four counting her own) incidents in which she got a demonstration of Toma's character, and also knows (especially now that Aisu's made it public) that the "Master" who'd been "helping" her "get revenge" has just been playing around in her head and that of several other women just for the sake of sticking it to Toma--for reasons no one understands, least of all Maria herself. All this, and she's still riding the fence like Vlad found her--then has the nerve to get jealous off her own assumptions when she sees Toma with another girl.

Koyuki isn't willfully a slut, but that doesn't change just how many men she's gone through. :shamihuh:

And no, Phil--this is not a begrudged agreement with the second half, I assure you.

There are a lot of people screeching about "minor" this and "minor" that, but I didn't see a single word uttered along those lines about Deane, who very clearly is pedophile bait and is meant to reference the idea of such--and who chooses to keep that form despite all the faith she has. Meanwhile, the only real difference between Koyuki and Sophia/Maria is the fact that Koyuki is shorter than Maria; as the surprise in this thread suggests, she could have easily been as old as the other two.

That aside, it seems to me that Koyuki has too many things going for her, according to the author: she is a good-looking girl with an eye shape that reflects her demeanor (she isn't hardened at all), and dresses appealingly. Perhaps the author thought stigmatizing her as an extreme case of used goods was necessary for "balance".

Speaking of Koyuki's past, Aisu seems to be an analogy of a feminist: she maliciously whispers in the ears of women--especially those in pain for one reason or another--to the tune of those women's cognitive biases and thereby gets them to embrace misandry, even self-destructively (e.g., Koyuki's body count). The only differences between Koyuki and your average real-world victim of feminism is that Koyuki is not misandristic but is still hopeful, and unwittingly constitutes a serious danger to anyone who isn't meant to be with her (i.e., anyone who isn't Toma, evidently).

Users who are viewing this thread