Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 6

Supporter
Fuckin' snipers, man. Lot of quality gets lost because people don't want to compete with low effort machine gun releases and a lot of readers just don't give a shit.

Fuck all the way off, Rightdark, and once you get there fuck off some more. There's so many series going dormant or untranslated and you choose one that someone's doing a decent job on, for selfish reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I know the translation is bad but I think the writing is worse. The mc has a fear of party wreckers but the succubus is just hitting on him. So if he dates the succubus the party isn't gonna be broken up or anything. Why would they after all even if the two pervy friends can't get the nun they can still pursue the healer. It makes very little sense for the mc to not date the nun.He is a horny, she is horny, bam, instant couple.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Rightdark. Someone's actively translating this series. It's not against the rules but just seems kinda pointless. So many good series are in dropped hell.
If you don't visit their site they will drop it and pick something else, we can keep following the other group for this one, which personally i think has a better tl

Users who are viewing this thread