Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Love Hotel wit…

Dex-chan lover
She belongs to the streets, just like that other whore. The man just can't catch a break but I sure can by not reading this any further.

Dex-chan lover
[Shivers: Godly Success]: A shiver goes through your spine, as a thot lays in her tub. A viper is waiting to strike.

Dex-chan lover
I was betting on her being from earth too. More importantly. Why the fuck would this simp still want this woman in his party after she drugged him and planned to falsely accuse him of assault? He deserves whatever comes his way.
I mean, if he kicked her out, then this manga might as well be finished because author have to get new thots

Dex-chan lover
902.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Also I would like to be renamed to THOT WARS: A NEW THOT or something similar

Dex-chan lover
I'd say something here, but I've been banned once already so I'm not even going to attempt it, even if it was partially true.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I appreciate how educational this manga is. I cannot wait to see two reincarnators duke it out

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the white mage girl to be the thot from his world.
This, or just that the white mage was some kind of reflection of that woman. I can't say I'm not interested now; maybe the mangaka can redeem himself.

I was betting on her being from earth too. More importantly. Why the fuck would this simp still want this woman in his party after she drugged him and planned to falsely accuse him of assault? He deserves whatever comes his way.

And yet there's this fact. Still can't get a manga with a girl like that (with decent art, for that matter) unless she has "fine print" coming with her--not without absurd difficulty.

That sort of behavior is exactly how the whore of his original world got him; the his being depicted as a rabbit might have worked for the narration, but the implicit weakness suits a Japanese male MC: he's always the weak, hunted victim, even before women--never the strong man who can hold his own and keep it together on his own in adversity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread