Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Party Crus…

Dex-chan lover
my guy Toma really can't catch a break. but he got a really clever way to deal with his sim friend: bring other girl to make the simp confused who to simp for.

this going down on how to saving a simp from ending himself, and possibly convert them back to being a bro: getting another girl in the party as to make the girl fight each other instead for simp attention. thus, distracting the girl from sucking the life out of a simp since the girls is busy fighting each other.

REJOICE! MY FELLOW HAREM BELIEVER! For we can protect ourselves better from the plague of simp just by doing what we like! HURRAH FOR THE HAREM SUPREMACY!

Dex-chan lover
This is idiotic, it's clear that his sister from previous world is behind all these trained girls to be party crusher by manipulating men. From the cameo, his sister is probably enjoying her life as a nobility or something, earned by destroying many men's life.
The whole plot is kind of clear. Dropping this as I don't find it all that interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer the nun since she at least seems well-meaning (also the right amount of yandere).

But was the bit at the end showing she has some issue with corruption? Maybe she’s a succubus keeping her darkness in check.

Edit: going by the volume cover, that may be the case indeed.

Dex-chan lover
This is idiotic, it's clear that his sister from previous world is behind all these trained girls to be party crusher by manipulating men. From the cameo, his sister is probably enjoying her life as a nobility or something, earned by destroying many men's life.
The whole plot is kind of clear. Dropping this as I don't find it all that interesting.
sister? I have re-read first chapter, doesn't look like family member to me

Dex-chan lover
Amusingly, both Maria and Sophia's goals are aligned, albeit for different purposes.

One wants to destroy the party because she hates men, while the other wants the party destroyed because she likes Toma.

Unfortunately, since both of their plans are centered on Toma, there isn't really a scenario where they would work together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread