Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite

Double-page supporter
@Pastellix calm your hate boner down for God's sake. This isn't an airport you don't have to announce your xenophobia towards Japanese. Also you are factually wrong and there's only 1 series that's not Japanese in the front page of the fantasy genre so if you wanna be xenophobic do it in a place that doesn't have its name base on the country you're hating on
that doesn't make someone xenophobic, Brah

Dex-chan lover
Never heard the term circle crusher, but that kind of stuff happened all the time in wow where girls would flirt with officers for loot and make everyone angry shattering guilds.

Dex-chan lover
So....
How many chapters before they f**k?
I'm going to say chapter 4....
But if anyone wants to start a pool then count me in!

Why would they actually fuck??? The whole purpose of the manga is bros before hoes!!! Our boi is out to slay thots not fuck them. I don't think there will be any tomfoolery here. Just thot slaying.

Dex-chan lover
So who wants to bet that when this happens IRL it's because a woman joined a male dominated hobby club out of legitimate interest but all the men in the group see it as a chance to find romance/mistake friendliness for romantic affection?

Presenting it as the woman deliberately and maliciously trying to destroy the club for no particular reason other than "lol lmao" is certainly a...choice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's someone out there thinking off the best way to ruin someone else's friendships because they're a dick. Some people are just like that for no reason. But really, male nerds failing a wisdom check around female nerds isn't an unknown phenomenon. You don't need malice when stupidity will suffice.

So who wants to bet that when this happens IRL it's because a woman joined a male dominated hobby club out of legitimate interest but all the men in the group see it as a chance to find romance/mistake friendliness for romantic affection?

Presenting it as the woman deliberately and maliciously trying to destroy the club for no particular reason other than "lol lmao" is certainly a...choice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's someone out there thinking off the best way to ruin someone else's friendships because they're a dick. Some people are just like that for no reason. But really, male nerds failing a wisdom check around female nerds isn't an unknown phenomenon. You don't need malice when stupidity will suffice.
sadly, girls like those really exist. they hate men and their friendship, for various reasons, and enjoy crushing their freindship.
those girls sometimes are really bitches willing to sleep with all men i group.
so basically this white mage is in some ways still innocent, but that nun is probably real monster.

the MC is a complete dumbass, and i don't understand how anyone could relate to him or find him heroic in any ways.
it'd be one-thing if his two party-members were true homies, but i've yet to see them have any meaningful interraction.
and it seem like they have absolutely no problems valuing a chick they've never seen before above the friends they've known for longer.

basically what i'm saying is that theses two douches don't know the meaning of "bros before hoes".
the MC does but the lack of meaningful scenes and characterization for theses two morrons make it look like he's grossly overestimating his relationship with theses NPCs.

i absolutely fail to understand why the MC would feel any feelings of friendship or loyalty toward two guys with so little personnality and so little loyalty themselves.

if the mere whiff of a pussy is enough to divide them... then they're not that great friends?
and then i have to ask, why should anyone care if their group break-up considering it's that bad?

it's not even like the chick made some shakespearan tragedy bullshit level of ploy,.
her mere existence is already making them simp for absolutely no-reasons cuz ain't no-one getting pussy in that party.
homiette asking for a pen, and both untermensch be reaching for their bag at the speed of light.

why would you even consider that kind of peoples "friends"?

I would be more invested if I didn’t feel the slight breeze of underlying misogyny throughout the story
Mfer, the women in this manga are literally the actual villains and the ones causing the problems as well as treat the men like shit, so if anything this manga should have MORE misogyny

Dex-chan lover
Yo TL team. Did you guys drop this or something? Please don't tell me the only source for this manga is going to be shudders rightdark???

Users who are viewing this thread