Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... - Vol. 4 Ch. 77 - Because... I Want To Do It Properly.

Aggregator gang
Tatsuya knows miki's mom??? And whats up with those would be people that appeared out of nowhere???

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter be like
5b2.gif

Dex-chan lover
Fuck it. It's the afterlife.
I'm sticking to my guns.

Dex-chan lover
Im getting sick and tired of this mistery box bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Since I don't have a clue about what's going on, I guess I have just been reading this for the lewd bits.

Contributor
I actually like the fact that the plot / story is not transparent and easily seen like so many of them out there

Fed-Kun's army
To me, it seems like the "she's in a coma and is trying to wake up" kind of plot, but it could be something completely different...
I see the stalker/brother as the part of her that doesn't want to wake up, but I'm not sure about the helpers. They could be her different kinds of pulsions, or it could be a sci-fi setting where real people entered her conscience in order to wake her up. The latter seems less likely, though, since they seem a group of quite random people...

Whoa! I've been expecting something like this. But now that it's out there, I'm pretty surprised.

To me, it seems like the "she's in a coma and is trying to wake up"
I've thought that for a while now and there's high chance that it is a kind of sci-fi plot where people try to sync up the dreams and enter her consciousness to help her. random people appearing might be just a sign of changing consciousness state, so they might be losing control over her dream before accomplishing the task.
the only weird thing is that there appears to be two different 'helper' groups that are in disagreement, and what's with one of them being rapist? very strange way of 'helping'.

Dex-chan lover
The guy's worried about having sex with her for the wrong reasons. By now he surely has AIDS.

maybe there was a World destruction-type event that completely screwed up how life and death works?
I don't know anymore

Users who are viewing this thread