Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... - Vol. 4 Ch. 84 - Could It Be

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan I mean why he raped her in that dream/coma world. Her memories there had him molest her while she was pretending to be asleep (though only briefly) and then he outright rapes her while she is walking alone in the empty city. During the bridge scene she claims that was his wish but I find it weird considering she apparently barely talked to her real brother and the molesting incident didn't happen in the real world.

My only guess is that she somehow knew he wanted to have sex with her. Maybe they will explain it in one of the next chapters.

Group Leader
This was actually touching.
And scary too, when she sees the same road appearing in first chapters.

At last we know Porkey's real name, Taro Sato; glad about it.

@ Acolytus That was probably just part of her dream persona, part of the troubled backstory that she made up for her slutty character. I'm assuming that everything that happened in her dream was basically her own subconscious making things up.

Dex-chan lover
There's only one chapter left, and I'm afraid we won't get an answer to any of the most important questions...

...like, why were her friends' ghosts/spirits/whatever so desperate to kill Miki as soon as possible? Aren't they supposed to be, you know... her friends? Her brother is dead as well and yet his ghost apparently did everything he could to keep her alive, so why were her 'friends' such dicks instead? I know Miki admits she may have subconsciously wanted to go with them because she felt alone, but... they weren't just a product of her mind, no? They all seemed to have a life of their own... plus, her brother's ghost just randomly appeared behind a tombstone, and that can't just be Miki's mind playing tricks on her, can it? Even the psychic said his spirit is actually there...

Also, what's with Miki's fear of darkness? Considering what happened that put her in a coma, wouldn't it make more sense for her to be afraid of water? And what's with the blimp? Why did everyone seem to see monsters while Miki was the only one who couldn't? What did Mutsuki, Ryouhei and Tatsuya disappearing for days have to do with anything? Where did they go, and why?

I really, really hope the final chapter won't be just eight pages long like the other ones... though I'm sure not even one of these questions is going to be answered.

Dex-chan lover
@Labba Vengeful spirits, and the boat capsized at night.

@Acolytus He didnt, thats all part of her fucked up mental state.

The whole thing about her being in coma isn't much of a twist, perhaps the only twist is that she is actually a virgin. The main question was if it's a sci-fi setting or something else, but it was evident that at least one person entered her mind. So it turned out to be a fantasy setting instead, which is a bit disappointing for me (the whole spirit and ghosts bs leaving plot holes). As for the questionable behaviour of her brother and her being slut, maybe it's a reference to Freud since it was a dream world.

Power Uploader
People are asking the wrong questions here. How come she can walk in a month after spending 2 years in a coma?

Contributor
Didn't one of the prior chapters say that she was the only one who survived the ship sinking? Were there only five people on the whole boat?

@xiso
her being slut, maybe it's a reference to Freud since it was a dream world

They say that it was because she was role playing a slut in the game, is why she was a slut in purgatory. I guess? it's such a half assed explanation.

This whole this is wrapping up very wholesomely it's a weird tonal shift.

You people are all asking the wrong questions. The real question is.... The boobs smaller?

Power Uploader
@jorelm

I’ve had some very vivid dreams where things simply didn’t make sense. So I kinda got the idea of it being all mishmashed together at the end.

Yeah, those sweat inducing paniced wake ups as you realized you just had one of those dreams. Tbh, it was half wanting to go back simply cause it felt so weird and dreamsworlds you don’t have limits.. if your aware while in them... lol.

As for the tone. Yeah, a bit weird but Not unsatisfying for me.

Fed-Kun's army
As manga magazines in Japan have regular polls to determine the popularity of their series i reckon it was either poor ratings or word from the publishers thats lead to the series getting such a rushed ending.

That twist was obvious or at least not surprising considering nobody was reacting to all the weird shit. Also, did she have feelings for her brother or was it just him.

Users who are viewing this thread