Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

You know, I can see where the old party members probably stopped liking this guy, but he's not a bad guy, I hope that if he needs to be removed from the picture that it's him deciding that he can't keep up with the MC or getting like a leg injury that'd heal. Dude's full of himself, but he's considerate and not stupid, I could do with less ego but as long as it doesn't get in the way of anything I'm fine with it as is.

It's been a long time since I last saw a decent Yandere. And good to see a series where the answer to the possibility of dating your sister is 'WTF, the fuck is wrong with you???' I can tolerate the endless sis/bro complexes in these series, but when it goes over the line, like in the THE IRREGULAR AT MAGIC HIGH SCHOOL.

Group Leader
Mt. Mountain? Missed opportunity...

mclovin-619-386.jpg

tumblr_nz9ugcddoa1v0haq1o1_500.gif

Supporter
I want a Mountain to have saved me. Every time I've stared an MMO I've just been griefed by max level players PKing just outside of the starting area. That's one of the reasons I never got into the genre

Dex-chan lover
is the jojo reference the TL having fun or is it an actual reference lol

Dex-chan lover
This used to be interesting, then the debacle with the family happened, new useless shit side characters pop up just for the sake of having side characters. Dude is more bearable then girl, if the dude just stopped talking after 2 paragraphs instead of going for 5 all the time.

Dex-chan lover
"A race known for having no particular characteristics"? Dude, what kind of lazy ass description is this? Everyone has a particular characteristic. Are they tall? Dark? Brooding? Rough? Small? Hoofed? Hairless? Ugly?

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan Could be more of a cultural clan, rather than an actual 'race'. Maybe they have a wide genetic ancestry, so 'mutations' are normal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
I really like this new guy. This party is giving me a Slayers feeling. Refreshing yet nostalgic.

Double-page supporter
I really like this new guy. He's actually not bad. I thought at first he was arrogant or maybe egoistic but he has a good personality. He was willing to sacrifice himself for his comrades as well as easily concede his position. But he is a fool.

Such a shame that this novel is polygamy. It ruined a great potential story

Dex-chan lover
THE JOESTAR TECHNIQUE PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE GENERATIONS...
NIGERUNDAYOOOO~~~~~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread