Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~

Looks like the sister is a villain~ Here's to hoping he actually uses that absurd magic circle he made in his sleep at some point in the future, maybe to tell his clan to piss off.

Protagonist that doesn’t want to fuck their sister, I like this. Getting real tired of all the siscon fetishism in these stories.

Main character leaves village and somehow the story goes from developing and interesting to cookie cutter standard story. I want it to get better but eh...

I feel bad for the sister
...and a bit scared of what will happen when they see each other again.

Is this MC complitly dumb (well, seems quite common in isekai ^^)??? Rather than finding some courage to talk about it, he flee without thinking of the conscequences for others... Is this a special skill in Japan?

only started to read cos of incest tag so dropping this shit. mc is complete bitch boi

Group Leader
Big yikes tsundere brocon sister.

I'd be glad if I had a sister that loves me that much but to the extents of marriage?
No.

There would be no romance with that kind of yandere personalities, yeah wtf that's really dark idk if that should be a yandere joke/comedy but i can't feel any of it

Silly parents. If you want your kids to bang each other you should have groomed both with the same idea, not just your daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread