Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku: The Alternative - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 「Proof」

Dex-chan lover
the answer is no, she can't force you. (but they are on the cover, so the story will follow that shitty development)

Considering all he has done from SIX years old these people are really crap. Why is it to much to ask to let him do what he wants after saving the entire country as a child for 10 years. I get they don’t want to lose him or have him possibly pass on his skills but forcing him into one thing after another he doesn’t want to do doesn’t seem like a good way to go about it.

Dex-chan lover
Was kind of hoping with the alternative version they would've taken a longer time to join in. Still quite forced... sadness

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I think I already read this chapter a long time ago.. Not to mention the future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, if I was an overpowered character in a world where I'm as close to god as it gets, I would aim for my own goals and fuck everyone who stands in the way. I don' mean stupid world domination but if I want to fuck off and sleep, I will fuck off and sleep and if someone disturbs me, they'd lose a limb at least.
Why are these overpowered characters so obedient. This guy seems to want to live a peaceful life and that is his priority over being a hero of justice. Shouldn't he run away and do a he pleases ? I get that the military won't easily let go of him but I doubt they have a chip under his skin to track him down so he should be capable of running away and disappearing to live the life he wants instead of what he is doing right now. What is his plan? If they aren't letting go of him right now, they won't let go of him until he dies so he is choosing to be their dog instead of running away and trying his luck ? Makes no sense to me

Also, all these generals in similar manga, they always want to push the MC to become attached to people. Fuck that! If the guy keeps to himself, let him keep to himself. Also, it's not like they want him to be close to others so he'd be a normal kid, they want it so he is more attached to this place and more adamant to waste his life away to "protect" it.
I just want an MC that truly tells his superiors "Fuck you, you either let me live the life I want or you make an enemy out of me. Remember why you guys want me on your side ? Yeah, imagine that potential being your enemy so back the fuck off"

He apologizes for no reason and I bet he lets the principal push him around. I'll never forgive the Japanese.

Ah, I see the chairwoman is a kaminoan. Didn't realize this was part of the Star Wars universe.

Thank you for clearly announcing on the last page why I should drop the manga.🤕🤕🤕

Fed-Kun's army
So I'm assuming that this version of the same manga /w same name, is going to be made further along the plot/not ending at the same point, as the previous one?

(I've read it completely, and it ended at ch. 13 it seems)

Because other than that, I don't really see any reason for this to be made..?
Either that, or this one's plot will be different, though this hasn't deviated from the plot of the other manga..
(Though, it's possible that it will just deviate at some point, at that it would be a different story, from that point onwards.)

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Everyone's talking about how this is the same story. Obviously, that was going to be the case. But let's be real, the previous artist was a toddler compared to this one. Even if this artist only gets as far as the last one, there still would have been some value in it.

Thank you for the upload! I can't wait for this series to catch up with its predecessor.

Users who are viewing this thread