Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku: The Alternative - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 「Proof」

Dex-chan lover
ahhhh yessss the dumb path way of I wana slack but this principle forces me to teach randoms how to get good, like I just find it even funnier that he just takes it from her when if he went 1 v 1 against the principle he could 100% kill her, this plot like the old one still makes zero sense, bad writing will forever be bad writing

Dex-chan lover
So you suggest to take away even more of his already short time you evil ara ara monster!

Huh? seriously? my heart skip a beat? First time I felt this while reading an isekai manga.

Hmmm is this a shojou manga? jk
thnks for the chap!

Fed-Kun's army
I like the story, but many thing feels off. There's no reason for him to be there, he is so powerful that nobody could stop him if he decided to go away but he is still there standing their bullshit. Also why reveal his rank, that's probably a military secret.

"you will teach these two girls"
i clicked my tongue out of annoyance when i read that
this is the same exact shitty story as the original
fuck me for having some hope that the brain dead author actually matured and learned from their mistakes instead of repeating them.

Double-page supporter
This is a reboot, not an alternative story.

I dropped the a manga that went pretty much the same as this one.
I dropped it because it forced a bullshit story-line against any part of logic. (dont get me wrong a bit against logic is ok and sadly normal in most mangas but it was bullshit amounts of it)
and i didnt realize it till now... but this is just a reboot/remake/copy of the one i once dropped...

Holy hell dropped again...

I can understand why people are annoyed. This does seem forced.

It would be better to use more chapters having him naturally start training them without him even realizing, with just a tip here and there so they go away at the beginning.

But nooo, instead we have a mockbattle with some annoying-forced-like explanation, etc.

Well I'll stick to it, since I can deal with that start for now :)

other version aside i could swear i saw an anime like this recently either way this story is dropped.

Man, why do manga adaptations from LN is always shitty? They always destroys pacing, subtlety and context in an already minimalist "Light" novel

At least those 2 girls ain't harem member no.1 AND the best girl. It's rare not having the noble, red-haired tsundere or next door-vibe girl heroine win nowadays.

@Akera93 The problem is he doesn't have "goals" as of this moment. Also, he wants a retired easy life, not a life where he's hounded by all nations rank 2-9 magicmaster and their army. Sure he'd be able to fend them off, but their attacks to him will only get fiercer and paint a huge target on his back. He might hate the top brass, but he doesn't want to kill his military comrade. He can't run anywhere because humanity still lives inside a wall.

Also, that major general actually wants him to live a normal live, especially considering he's basically MC's dad since he's the one who found him, but he got pressured by the nation and other higher ups, so this half-hearted measure is his compromise. Putting him away in the back and praying no emergency happens until other higher ups feels comfortable releasing him. Sure he has feelings to guide MC so that he can fight on himself and not due to order, but he's inclined to release MC from his burden.

The principal seemingly retarded decision to have him tutoring those 2 girls is also due to hoping MC to experience a semblance of normal live by interacting with people close to his age, since he's been closing his heart in the military because the majority of his squads, teammates, and comrade died everytime there's a mission.

Users who are viewing this thread