Saikyou ni Uzai Kanojo no, Asu kara Tsukaeru Mount Lesson - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So, it's a school where you succeed by being the most arrogant and pompous jackass you can? You've set up a premise where everyone is supposed to be utterly unlikable. That's a bold strategy, if anything. Guess I'll see how this progresses, if only for potential catharsis.

Dex-chan lover
"What'cha reading?"
"Just this manga about first graders mounting eachother."
sounds of police sirens in the distance

Dex-chan lover
Haha everybody is such a critic here... but what the hell is this? I love it for some reason. The girl is very fun to read ngl. Let's see how this goes.

Double-page supporter
The story so far is kind of lame, but I do want to "mount" the headmistress/principal, Yukari, if you know what I mean. 😉

Dex-chan lover
I've read Mount Celeb Kaneda-san, so I should definitely know what the Japanese mean by mounting, and yet I still thought this manga was gonna have seggs references lol

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me Mandagex started to sneakily added this to everyone's bookmark? Damn we got our own money politics in here :kek:

and yes. The story sucks topped with the usual MC bruh. Can't believe the publisher accepted this.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is this shit? What a garbage setting. Some authors really like to shoot to all sides and pray that they land a bullseye.

Users who are viewing this thread